From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org]On Behalf Of Krishna Vummidi
Sent: 08 September 2004 18:32
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] SU-8 processing on glass

Hi,
I'm an a look out for SU-8 (2025) processing of normal glass slides. Would
appreciate if anyone has processing tips, suggestions and variaitons in recipe
from that of Si (given by micro-chem). thanks, krishna
Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply