durusmail: mems-talk: Lift-Off-Process question
Lift-Off-Process question
eutectic point of silicon-aluminum
Lift-Off-Process question
Sven Passinger
2005-08-11
Yes I'm sure.
I sputtered the structures with gold and after lift off on one sample a
few structures were only half developed. So I could clearly see the
cross-section.
I also made some structures changing the z-position of the sample while
illuminating. This gave the same cross-section. So I think it is not a
problem of focussing. I also saw the small structures in SEM before the
lift-off.

Regards
Sven

reply