Von: Daniel Park
Gesendet: Dienstag, 9. August 2005 20:03
An: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Betreff: [mems-talk] KOH Wet Etching of Si wafers

I am trying to etch the center area (2.5 inch diameter) of the backside of
500 um thick Si wafers (4inch diameter) using KOH wet etching process. I am
considering to use 300 nm LPCVD nitride to protect the edge area of the
Si backside. I am just wondering whether 300 nm thick nitride will be
enough to etch the center area of 500 um thick Si wafers.
reply