durusmail: mems-talk: Drie support wafer
Drie support wafer
(211) silicon wafers
Drie support wafer
Xiaoguang Liu
2007-06-15
Hi Ashwini

Photoresist is another option. We  spin a layer AZ9260 at 2000rpm. Put the
sample on the support wafer and bake them at 120 degrees for 30minute.
Removal is done by soaking the sample in acetone.

Best
Leo

On 6/14/07, ashwini jambhalikar  wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
> Can anybody suggest me a better option than cool grease, for through
> etching
> in DRIE .
>
> The wafer to be through etched needs a support wafer, and I am always
> using
> cool grease in between the support wafer and the actual wafer to be
> etched.
>
> Cool grease removal is really a headache, it can break the delicate
> structures.
>
> I have heard about something like conducting tapes, which can be used
> instead of cool grease.
>
> if anybody knows about it or any other better option, please let me
> know...
reply