durusmail: mems-talk: PDMS Sealing over Au?!
PDMS Sealing over Au?!
PDMS Sealing over Au?!
N H
2007-06-22
At first: Thank you very much for your kind mail Mr. Kaplan.

    As the matter of fact, I had done like your suggestion before
sending my former message, and the sealing was very good, but the
electrode was not active anymore. I tried to etch the Ti layer on
active Au area, but PDMS did not work very well as "mask" and I had
lost the control  over electro's active area again, by under-etching.
By its turn, any solution involving alignment is forbidden, since in
my process I have no chance to settle PDMS channels over the glass
plate with that great precision.

I have a trouble! ...[8^)

Thank you again!

NH

From: "shay kaplan"
To: "'General MEMS discussion'"
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 09:18:48 +0300
Subject: RE: [mems-talk] PDMS Sealing over Au?!
Can you evaporate ti or cr over the gold in the crossing area?
reply