durusmail: mems-talk: Best way to spin PDMS for making sheets?
Best way to spin PDMS for making sheets?
Best way to spin PDMS for making sheets?
Nathan McCorkle
2010-03-29
I think I'll try picking up some PTFE sheets and machining them into
wafers before trying the previous methods, as all I'm really looking
for in the spin-coat substrate right now is that its flat and smooth.
If the PTFE isn't flat/smooth enough, then I'll revisit the FDTS or
other fluorination methods mentioned.

I do have some more questions about the FDTS while on the topic. I'm
guessing that the bake of 110 for 2 hours doesn't bond, rather it
enables adsorbtion by driving off water, is that correct? Also how
many times do you think the FDTS lasts, i.e. how many times can you
peel off without needing to reapply?

--
-Nathan McCorkle
---