durusmail: mems-talk: Attaching Word Docs. was Re: [mems-talk] Piezoelectricity Measurement
fatigue testing
2002-10-23
Piezoelectricity Measurement
Attaching Word Docs. was Re: [mems-talk] Piezoelectricity Measurement
2002-10-27
RE: Attaching Word Docs. was Re: [mems-talk] Piezoelectricity Measurement
2002-10-28
Piezoelectricity Fabrication
Attaching Word Docs. was Re: [mems-talk] Piezoelectricity Measurement
Michael Lake
2002-10-27
Priyanka Aggarwal wrote:
> I am also working on the same lines. I was wondering where should I have the
> metal contacts,I want to have them on the fixed end of the cantilever , but
> I am not sure how to make metal contacts till that surface. CAn you suggest
> something.I am attching a document to make it clearer.

It is generally considered bad form to attach word processing documents
to mailing lists.

1. Plain text emails are small so a few thousand of them going out takes
little bandwidth. If someone
attaches a document that means a lot more load for the server to send
out a thousand
word documents.
2. I don't use MS Word so the attachment is useless to me.
3. Attachments can carry virusses for Microsoft systems.

Consider making a simple ASCII diagram instead.

I dont want to sound too critical, just letting you know about
Netiquite.

Best wishes,
Mike

--
Mike Lake
Uni of Technol., Sydney

UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F

DISCLAIMER
This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.
immediately and delete this message. Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly,
and with authority, states them to be the views the University of
Technology Sydney. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
viruses and defects.