durusmail: quixote-users: [Micropatch] implement TextWidget "wrap" attribute
[Micropatch] implement TextWidget "wrap" attribute
[Micropatch] implement TextWidget "wrap" attribute
2002-11-18
[Micropatch] implement TextWidget "wrap" attribute
2002-11-18
[Micropatch] implement TextWidget "wrap" attribute
2002-11-18
Emacs python-mode for .ptl
Dave Kuhlman (2 parts)
2003-01-03
[Micropatch] implement TextWidget "wrap" attribute
Neil Schemenauer
2002-11-18
On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 04:48:20PM -0500, Greg Ward wrote:
> Anyone care deeply whether TextWidget supports 'wrap' or not?  I'm
> mildly in favour, and presumably Jon would vote +1 for his patch.

I was probably a little too eager at the time.  People who want strict
XHTML are free to ignore the keyword.  I'm +0 on restoring it.

  Neil

--
A: No.
Q: Is top-posting okay?