durusmail: quixote-users: Strange issue with string substitution in quixote
Strange issue with string substitution in quixote
Strange issue with string substitution in quixote
Neil Schemenauer
2003-10-13
On Mon, Oct 13, 2003 at 12:41:51PM -0600, VanL wrote:
> Is there something different about the way that ptls (or
> quixote) do dict-based string substitution?

Yes, but the code you posted does not give me a clue as to where the
bug may be.  Can you try adding:

    result['domain']

before the string format operation?  Also, if you could build a self
contained example, that would help a lot.

  Neil

reply