durusmail: quixote-users: Re: Any ports of python-scgi to Windows?
Any ports of python-scgi to Windows?
Re: Any ports of python-scgi to Windows?
Re: Any ports of python-scgi to Windows?
Joshua J. Kugler
2008-02-08
Well, as I am not a C expert, or a Python internals expert, I probably
am not the one to pursue this.  But it does look promising.  However,
fromfd() will be in 2.6, so this will be a moot point (hopefully) soon.

--
Joshua Kugler
VOC/SigNet Provider (aka Web App Programmer)