durusmail: quixote-users: Call for applications
Call for applications
Adding access control code (was Re: Call for applications)
2002-09-04
Re: query string handling
2002-09-04
Call for applications
Andrew Kuchling
2002-09-04
On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 09:45:10AM -0700, Titus Brown wrote:
>Has anyone taken a look at Webware's user stuff recently?  I generally like
>the design thinking of the prepackaged Webware modules; a couple of months
>ago, the User classes were not terribly mature, but that may have changed.

I did, a while ago; the objects seemed pretty trivial except for their
integration with MiddleKit, the object-relational persistence
framework they use.

Stray thought: Greg, would the user classes need to be distributed
with Quixote at all?  Could they be an entirely independent package?
Maybe it's best to keep Quixote focused on one specific task, mapping
URLs to function calls.

--amk

reply