durusmail: quixote-users: Quixote with ZPT?
Quixote with ZPT?
This is why Quixote appeals to me (was: Quixote with ZPT?)
2002-11-06
This is why Quixote appeals to me (was: Quixote with ZPT?)
This is why Quixote appeals to me (was: Quixote with ZPT?)
2002-11-06
This is why Quixote appeals to me
Quixote with ZPT?
Teemu Yli-Elsilä
2002-11-06

Juan David Ibáñez Palomar wrote:
> Bud P. Bruegger wrote:
>
>> I've always thought it was a nice idea of separating design and
>> development.
>> But since I've worked on project that used designers without a clean
>> separation, I know it's a life saver!
>
> If my memory doesn't fails, XMLC inspired Lalo Martins to develop
> Hiperdom, which is the ancestor of ZPT.
>
> Personally I'm quite deceived with ZPT.

May I ask what kind of qualms you have with ZPT? Since our
designer will be using ZPT with our Zope-based projects, it would
seem consistent to use that with Quixote/plain-python projects as
well.

--
  Teemu Yli-Elsilä
  Software Designer, Mawell Oy