durusmail: quixote-users: Quixote with ZPT?
Quixote with ZPT?
This is why Quixote appeals to me (was: Quixote with ZPT?)
2002-11-06
This is why Quixote appeals to me (was: Quixote with ZPT?)
This is why Quixote appeals to me (was: Quixote with ZPT?)
2002-11-06
This is why Quixote appeals to me
Quixote with ZPT?
Bud P. Bruegger
2002-11-15
Thanks Patrick,

I just checked and it seems the way it should be:

* widgets.py is the library that defines widget classes
* the driver script abaAnalysis.py imports widgets.py and is used to generate
* the html example page abaAnalysis.html

can you recheck that it works for you?

thanks
--bud

| Bud P. Bruegger, Ph.D.