durusmail: durus-users: [ANN] duruses 3.9.0 release
[ANN] duruses 3.9.0 release
[ANN] duruses 3.9.0 release
[ANN] duruses 3.9.0 release
Matthew Scott
2009-09-25
It's not too late to change it.  :)  I thought the "es" was clever since it
implied "multiple Durus databases" and also "[e]xtended [s]erver".

But I have noticed it's hard to type, and I'll concede that its similarity
to "Durus's" is a dilution of the Durus name — could be confusing to new
users, and at the very least unfair to the actual Durus project.

Duri or Durii per Reed O'Brien's suggestion would be a good alternative.
 "duri" is easier to type than "durii".  I'll probably choose "duri" in a
few days if no better suggestions come up.

--
Matthew R. Scott
reply