durusmail: durus-users: Re: RELEASED: Durus-3.5
RELEASED: Durus-3.5
multithread and implicit cache management (was: Re: [Durus-users] RELEASED: Durus-3.5)
2006-09-21
Re: multithread and implicit cache management
Re: RELEASED: Durus-3.5
2006-09-21
Re: RELEASED: Durus-3.5
Neil Schemenauer
2006-09-21
Jesus Cea  wrote:
> With durus 3.5, nevertheless, there is a new point where cache
> management comes around: object garbage collection. Worse, those points
> are "implicit". That is, you can't be really sure where your persistent
> objects will be collected.

It good that you realized this problem but I don't think it was
introduced by 3.5.  AFAIK, the Durus cache has always used weak