durusmail: durus-users: Call for a Talk about Durus at PyCon 2007
Call for a Talk about Durus at PyCon 2007
Call for a Talk about Durus at PyCon 2007
Jeff Rush
2006-10-24
David Binger wrote:

> I agree that a comparison would be an interesting topic.
> It would be best if the presenter were someone whose
> knowledge of relational systems is grounded in experience,
> and that means I am not a contender.  If anyone wants
> to offer that talk, the questions will include:

Thanks for the questions David.  I've added them to the Talk Ideas wiki page at:

   http://us.pycon.org/TX2007/RdbVsOdb

I do hope someone picks up this topic as I think its an interesting and
relevant one.  Object databases are also a unsung success of Python, I
believe.  They can be so very seamless and high performance, if they fit your
problem.

-Jeff

reply