durusmail: durus-users: Re: counted btree
Re: counted btree
Re: counted btree
David K. Hess
2007-11-19
So I suppose you would need an application with relatively stable
btrees for this approach to be effective.

Have you run across a good solution/approach to finding the Nth key
(where N is potentially quite large) in a btree? Or is Jesus' idea of
a second btree of the key positions the best way to go? O(N) is not
bad for updates but large values of N would still seem to be painful
for users in the real world.

Dave