durusmail: durus-users: How long till the next release?
How long till the next release?
How long till the next release?
Binger David
2008-10-20
We prepared a release for October 15, to coincide with the date that
had been set for the py3k release.  When the py3k release slipped,
we decided to wait.  Since you asked though, we'll go ahead and
get this out before py3k final is out.

On Oct 20, 2008, at 5:33 PM, Mike Orr wrote:

> Is there a timeframe for Durus 3.8?  There are several Windows patches
> which have not made it into a stable version for months.  As a result
> I've had to make codevelopers patch Durus to get around the lack of
> fcntl, fix the missing 'readonly' argument in FileStorage, etc.

reply