durusmail: durus-users: durus test code. meet some errors
durus test code. meet some errors
durus test code. meet some errors
Binger David
2009-03-11
Yesterday, we worked through this behavior and determined
exactly what is happening.    In our applications, conflict exceptions
are always caught and requests are re-tried:  they are part
of normal expected behavior.

This particular conflict, however, is avoidable, and we have
implemented a patch to avoid it, and we will include that change
in the next release of Durus.  The change, in short, makes sure
that new oids are all valid in all clients.

Thanks very much for the report.

On Mar 11, 2009, at 1:05 AM, seewind wrote:

> I have try your code, but the problem remain here.
>

> Best Regards,
> seewind

reply