durusmail: mems-talk: Re: Re[3]: Electrical Conductivities
Re: Re[3]: Electrical Conductivities
1997-08-14
Re: Re[3]: Electrical Conductivities
Peter Will
1997-08-14
Yes, ISI has a reference area for this sort of material.

The first place to look is in the section on materials
properties. It is flagged in red as materials properties
in the first page of the MEMS/CHIME home page.
http://mems.isi.edu.

The second facility available to you is the archive of
the discussion group.(e.g. this in due course, will
contain your message and this one). This second facility
can be searched as well as browsed. Hit "back articles"
under the News and Discussion section. I just did a
search using the word "polymer" and got back many
references. I hope you find some of what you need there.

We do informal surveys of what will interest our readers
and will take your polymers and ceramics suggestions under
advisement

Thanks for your note and for your interest in the
MEMS Clearing House

Peter Will

>Subject: Re[2]: Electrical Conductivities
>From:    comtoisj@smtpgw1.plk.af.mil at INTERNET
>Date:    8/12/97  9:17 AM
>

>     Mark,
>
>     Could you give me a full reference for this "Goodfellow" catalog?
>     Thanx.
>
>     These sorts of questions seem to come up a lot on this board, does ISI
>     have a reference area for this type of information online?
>
>     John

reply