durusmail: mems-talk: Re: Announcement
Re: Announcement
1997-08-14
Re: Announcement
Anneke Halbroth
1997-08-14
Dear Dhaval Shah,

you can find further information on MST NEWS in the web at
http://www.vdivde-it.de/it/mst/IMSTO/mstnews.html.
We also had a special edition on USA/Canada which you will find at
http://www.vdivde-it.de/it/mst/IMSTO/special/frame.html - please have a look!

If you are interested I'd be more than pleased to send you one or two
copies of MST NEWS free of charge, as well as the ordering sheet for
USA/Canada Special Edition.

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

Best regards,

At 13:34 13.08.1997 PDT, you wrote:
>Dear Sir,
>       We have received your email message about a newsletter 'MST NEWS'. But
the information provided by you is not sufficient for us to post it to the
Announcement section of our web site at http://mems.isi.edu.
>       Kindly send us more information describing the contents of your
newsletter through email and we will do accordingly.

>Thanks
>-Dhaval Shah
>[For MEMS Clearing House]

Anneke Halbroth