durusmail: mems-talk: Re: wafer bonding tool
Re: wafer bonding tool
Re: wafer bonding tool
Roger Bischofberger
1997-08-24
Alexander Holke wrote:

> We want to by a wafer aligner and bonder. To our knowledge there are only
> two manufacturer, i.e. Electronic Visions Inc. and Karl Suss. Could anyone
> who has experience with these devices give us recommendations or point out
> the preferrences / drawbacks of each.

Dear Alexander

Since the start of our institute (1993) we are operating with Electonic Visions'

doubleside maskaligner AL6-2. In fact we never had serious problems. The
problems mostly were due to incorrect operation. EV's customer support
is of the same quality level as the machine itself:very high.
We feel quite comfortable with this company because they take care of our
problems immediately and take time to listen.

Based on these practical experience I could recommend you to contact EV to
discuss our demands.
Mr.Johann Weixlberger will surely like to introduce you to the product family
of aligners and all types of bonding tools they build.
Tel: +43 7712 5311 0
Fax: +43 7712 5311 46

Hope this helps!

--