From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org]On Behalf Of Jobert van Eisden
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 7:53 AM
To: 'mems-talk@memsnet.org'
Subject: [mems-talk] PECVD n-type a-Si:H

Dear all,

I am looking for an outside source for depositing up to 8000 Angstroms
of PECVD n-type hydrogenated amorphous silicon, with various gas phase
Phos. doping concentrations. The depositions would have to be done on small
to medium size lots of 8" wafers, and if to our likings, future lots up to
50 wafers a month. The maximum temperature for the deposition is 340 deg.C.
If you can, or know somebody who can do this, please let me know and yes,
qoutes are welcome.

Regards,

Jobert van Eisden
jvaneisden@uamail.albany.edu
UAlbany Institute for Materials
SUNY Albany

Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply