From: Thomas KF Lei [mailto:kflei@acae.cuhk.edu.hk]
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 9:38 AM
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: Re: [mems-talk] SU-8 problem

Greg Reimann,

Thank you for your suggestions.
Actually, I tried using hot plate before. But I also have the same symptoms.
When PEB temperature goes over 60C, the surface of SU-8 becomes wrinkling
every time.
And I would like to ask whether the SU-8 pattern appears after exposure
before PEB?
I tried two cases:
board band UV: after 10secs exposure, SU-8 pattern appears before PEB.
board band UV with WB-360 fiter(360nm high pass): after 900secs exposure,
SU-8 pattern doesn't appear before PEB.
Thank you very much.

Regards,
Thomas