Von: mems-talk-bounces+erju=izm.fhg.de@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces+erju=izm.fhg.de@memsnet.org]Im Auftrag von
joaomachado@earthlink.net
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 23. Juli 2003 23:27
An: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Betreff: [mems-talk] Desperately seeking MEMS videotape.

To whom it may concern,

My name is Joao Machado and I'm a filmmaker based in Hollywood,CA.
I'm gearing to shoot a feature film involving MEMS.   I'm desperately
seeking any
exhisting footage of MEMS so that I could show my future investors.

Does anybody know where and how I can aquire such a tape?  maybe an
in-house
company tape?   This tape would only be used as private research and to
show
investors.

Thank you very much,

joaomachado@earthlink.net

Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply