durusmail: mems-talk: Question
Question
Shane Jones
2003-07-28
Michele

We're preparing to introduce a new material call ProTEK.  It is design to resist
an 8 hour etch
process and then be removed with safe solvents.

However, we have not tested it out to 30 hours yet.  Information on it is on our
web site under
"Etch Protective Coating".

 http://www.brewerscience.com/sm/sm_tech_info.html

Michele Finardi wrote:

> Hallo,
> does anyone know if there is a photoresist or
> photosensitive polymmide that can resist a 30 hour
> etch in KOH or TMAH?
> Can you also suggest the best etching conditions for
> the highest selectivity for that matirial and silicon?
> Thank you very much.
>
> Michele

> Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
> Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply