durusmail: mems-talk: Silicon deep trench etcher (fwd)
Silicon deep trench etcher (fwd)
Silicon deep trench etcher (fwd)
John Matthew Chong
1997-10-13
Hi,

        We at Cornell have been using Plasmatherm's deep Si etcher for
almost a year now and are very happy with it.  Many in our group have
switched from Cl2-based vertical etching to use of the deep etcher for our
processes.  One member of our group, Pete Hartwell, is giving a talk at
this month's AVS conference in San Jose, CA detailing our experiences with
it.  If you want, we can send you copies of the slides.  Also, feel free
to contact us directly if you have any questions.  Our contact info is
given on the following page along with some early pictures of stuff we did
with the machine:

http://kale.ee.cornell.edu/fred/plasmatherm/Plasmatherm.html

- John

John Chong