durusmail: mems-talk: How to deposit gold onto a silicon dioxide or ontoaluminium
How to deposit gold onto a silicon dioxide or ontoaluminium
2003-08-27
How to deposit gold onto a silicon dioxide or ontoaluminium
Michael D Martin
2003-08-26
Do you have no deposition at all or just poor adhesion? Did you use the
catalyst for the electroless deposition? I think you have to dip the
sample in palladium chloride to begin the reaction.

-Mike

>>> police_post@yahoo.com 08/24/03 6:09 AM >>>
but i dont have PLD in my clean room just E-beam
evaporator but the system is down i need to fabricate
my wafer urgently so does electroless gold able to
deposit gold onto my wafer????
 --- Ganesh Kumara  wrote:
> You can try to deposite gold on SiO2 using Pulsed
> Laser Deposition(PLD)
> technique. PLD deposition of gold is the most
> adhesive to SiO2 as per my
> experience.
>

> >From: Ah Gong
>
> >To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
> >Subject: [mems-talk] How to deposit gold onto a
> silicon dioxide or onto
> >aluminium
> >Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 09:01:49 +0800 (CST)
> >
> >Is it possible to deposit gold onto a silicon
> dioxide
> >or aluminium layer using bright electroless gold
> >solution as i had been trying to do so but to no
> avail
> >maybe someone can recommend me the best way to
> deposit
> >gold onto the wafer to do MEM switches or better
> using
> >the elctroless gold solution which i had bought
> >
> >=====

> >Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS
> processing services.
> >Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

> Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS
> processing services.
> Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

=====

Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply