From: mems-talk-bounces+mara=capovani.com@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces+mara=capovani.com@memsnet.org] On Behalf Of
Simon
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2003 10:52 AM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] Help for semiconductor equipments

Are there anyone who can tell me the model of the equipment you are now
using?
I want to find three equipments for MEMS application:
ICP, PECVD and Magnetron sputter(for several kinds of metal oxide
deposition)
Thank you very much
If you know, please reply to my mailbox: s.shi@suss.com.cn

Simon Shi
_____________________
Suss MicroTec AG
Shanghai Rep. Office
Room 606, Nanzheng Building
580 Nanjing W. Road
200041 Shanghai
Tel.+86-21-52340432
Fax:+86-21-52340430
email: s.shi@suss.com.cn
Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply