From: mems-talk-bounces+nemeth=sophiawireless.com@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces+nemeth=sophiawireless.com@memsnet.org]On
Behalf Of wez6@lehigh.edu
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 9:21 PM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] KOH IPA Undercut

Dear All,

I am a new-comer of MEMS area. I am suffering from KOH etching problem. My
outside convex edge has been etched to be round because I forget corner
compensation when I draw my design. I do not have any budget to order a new
mask. Is KOH+IPA will help me? What is the recipe? I am also confused what
the
undercut compensation really meant in some literature.

Your help is highly apperciated.

Lydia

Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply