durusmail: mems-talk: DRIE Bosch-Process for through wafer openings
DRIE Bosch-Process for through wafer openings
2003-10-10
DRIE Bosch-Process for through wafer openings
Jörn Koblitz
2003-10-10
Dear Sam,

Although we are not situated in the silicon valley area, we do have long time
experience with trough wafer via hole etching of 4" and 6" wafers using the
DRIE-Bosch Process on our Alcatel 601E etchers.

Feel free to contact me directly or visit our homepage for more information on
our MEMS foundry services.

Best regards,
Joern
Jörn Koblitz