From: "Sharmita Das"
Subject: [mems-talk] ansys
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 12:25:11 -0500
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org

Plain Text Attachment [ Download File  |  Save to my
Yahoo! Briefcase ]

HI all,

I am modeling a pressure sensor in Ansys. The
dimension of the membrane
is
100*100 micrometer.  I have used shell 93 for meshing.
Now I need to
model
this membrane by adding a layer of another material in
an area of 60*60
micrometer on top. I have tried many Boolean
operations in Ansys but
unsuccessfully. Can somebody suggest a way of doing
this?
Thanking you in anticipation

Regards
Sharmita