where and when:

Date:  Wednesday, December 10, 1997
Where: Washington Hilton and Towers (IEDM Conference Hotel)
       1919 Connecticut Avenue
       Washington DC
       (202)483-3000
Room:  Monroe Room (Same room as Detectors, Sensors and
                    Displays Sessions)
Time:  6:30 pm (After the conference is adjourned)

There is a final workshop planned (titled Microsystems and
Nanosystems Technology) on Wednesday, January 21, 1998 in
Albuquerque, NM.  Check the ATP website next week for
details.

Regards,

Michael Gaitan
NIST