durusmail: mems-talk: Re: SU-8 50 wrinkling issue
SU-8 50 wrinkling issue
Re: SU-8 50 wrinkling issue
Re: SU-8 50 wrinkling issue
A.Kanteres@hw.ac.uk
2003-12-25
As i mentioned in my previous mail, the problem was solvent residue from
the development of the first layer.I thus prebaked the wafer on a hotplate
for a few minutes before spin - coating the second layer of the SU-8
50.Also, the prebake times of the second layer were extended to 25 mins at
65C and 75mins at 90C.Note though that these are preliminary results.

Regards
Anthimos Kanteres
Microsystems Engineering Centre
Edinburgh,UK