durusmail: mems-talk: cleaning small chips
cleaning small chips
YBCO contamination?
cleaning small chips
Jack Mulligan
2003-12-25
Jen - I work for a company that uses vacuum to remove all air from a process
chamber (eliminating the air to surface barrier) to achieve significantly
better than typical cleaning. We also have a new patented technology that
targets contaminates on surfaces for removal without using ultrasonic energy
(long story short, we grow a bubble on the contaminate and then cause the
bubble to implode releasing its energy to remove the contaminate. If you are
interested please feel free to drop me a note at hyperflo@hyperflo.com.

Thanks.

Jack