durusmail: mems-talk: MEMS microtweezers
MEMS microtweezers
MEMS microtweezers
Rahul Saini
2004-02-23
Dear Shruti,

You can find information on MEMS microgrippers
(specs,applications,pricing etc) on our web page
(http://www.zyvex.com/Products/Grippers.html).

Stock microgripper designs are micromachined from 50 µm thick single
crystal silicon (SCS) covering a surface area of approximately 1.5 mm2
(1 mm wide by 1.5 mm long).

Regards,
Rahul
MEMS Staff Engineer