From: mems-talk-bounces+r-black1=ti.com@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces+r-black1=ti.com@memsnet.org]On Behalf Of Isa
Kiyat
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 1:34 AM
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: [mems-talk] Alignment marks

I am designing a photomask. I will have a two step lithography with maximum
0.5 um tolerance. I need your suggestions about the kind of alignment marks
I should use (shape, dimension any experience will help) . Thanks.
Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply