From: Michael Woodson [mailto:mwoodson@chem.duke.edu]
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 12:51 PM
To: MEMS-exchange mailing list
Subject: [mems-talk] monolayer HF resist?

Hello, everyone! I need to form a monolayer on a Si surface
that can survive in HF long enough for some small (about2nm)
SiO2 structures to be removed.  This is for an AFM lithography
experiment, and resolution is important, so the resist must be
a monolayer or multilayer.  Can HMDS survive if the concentration
and exposure times are low?

Thanks in advance,
Mike Woodson
Duke University

Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply