durusmail: mems-talk: Re: Re: STS ASE etch help
Re: Re: STS ASE etch help
Re: Re: STS ASE etch help
ShuTing
2004-04-26
Hi Paul,

One of the quick and dirty fix would be to have
multiple cycles with different etch:passivation
time ratio combinations. For example, start with
4s:5s -> 5s:5s -> 6s:5s. Problem of this approach
is that you may not have gradual profile transition
between cycles.

Or try to reduce passivation, i.e. reduce C4F8 flow.
You can try to change the power, but I would start
with the flow. This may cause bowing. (instead of nice
and straight negative profile) But you should be able
to have larger backside CD. This is the general
direction I would go for. I would recommend you to run
a mini DOE to find the process window before start
fine tuning the recipe.

Good luck!

ShuTing

ShuTing Hsu