durusmail: mems-talk: SU-8 spin coat
SU-8 spin coat
Brubaker Chad
2004-04-28
Gavin,

You may actually want to try a syringe.  Be careful to make sure that you use
one without any lubricant or rubber o-ring; you don't want to introduce any new
variables by mixing in additional chemicals.

Also, to fill the syringe, you may want to first pour the SU-8 carefully into a
beaker. Best bet is to pour slowly down the side to avoid introducing bubbles
(kind of like beer...) Then draw into the syringe slowly, trying to avoid any
small bubbles (the big ones will settle themselves out).

This will allow you to place the syringe nozzle cose to the wafer surface for
dispense, and avoid the "folding" effect of trying to dispense from to great a
height.

Best Regards,

Chad Brubaker

EV Group       invent * innovate * implement
Technology - Tel: (602) 437-9492, Fax: (602)437-9435 e-mail:
C.Brubaker@EVGroup.com, www.EVGroup.com

This message and any attachments contain confidential or privileged information,
which is intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete this e-mail. Please
note that unauthorized review, copying, disclosing, distributing or otherwise
making use of the information is strictly prohibited.