From: mems-talk-bounces+ashwin_uta=hotmail.com@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces+ashwin_uta=hotmail.com@memsnet.org] On Behalf
Of g915705@oz.nthu.edu.tw
Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2004 9:38 AM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] Mask against TMAH and KOH Etching

Dear all:

I have questions about the TMAH and KOH etching.
I use a layer of LPCVD nitride with 1500A thick.
After 3 hours KOH etching (30% w.t., 80C), the nitride layer is etched
seriously.
Similarly, the nitride layer cannot survive in TMAH (8% w.t., 90C) for
more than 5 hours.
Is there any method or material that can be used as the etching mask in
TMAH and KOH for at least 11 hours?
Please give me some advice.
I really appreciate it.

Regards,

Y.C. Lin

Dept. of Power Mechanical Engineering,  National Tsing Hua University,
Taiwan.

Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply