durusmail: mems-talk: Sticking of Ni/Au with Si and p-GaN
Sticking of Ni/Au with Si and p-GaN
Problem in Lift-off process...
2004-06-24
Effect of HMDS on p-GaN
Sticking of Ni/Au with Si and p-GaN
2004-06-29
Sticking of Ni/Au with Si and p-GaN
William Lanford-Crick
2004-06-15
Some suggestions:
Make sure the development is complete.  Also, use a Oxygen
descum prior to depositing metal.

We regularly make Ni/Au contacts to GaN without any problems.

Why do you heat the sample in-situe for 1 hour?  I have never
heard of this.  But I don't think it would effect the
adhesion.
-Bill