durusmail: mems-talk: SU-8 chemical composition
SU-8 chemical composition
2004-06-23
SU-8 chemical composition
Lee, Duhyun
2004-06-30
I'm not sure whether this is informative to you.
Anyway, this is the composition of SU-8 2050.

Cyclopentanone (CAS: 120-92-3); 65%.
 Mixed Triarylsulfonium/ Hexafluoroantimonate Salt;
    (CAS: 89452-37-9)/(CAS: 71449-78-0); 1%
 Propylene Carbonate (CAS: 108-32-7); 1%
 Epoxy Resin (CAS: 28906-96-9); 33%

Lee, Duhyun