durusmail: mems-talk: UV Cure of Thick Photoresist
UV Cure of Thick Photoresist
2004-07-10
UV Cure of Thick Photoresist
Brubaker Chad
2004-07-10
Eric,

I've used a bake process for 20µm thick AZ9260 that involves the following:

Moderately increased temperature
Moderately extended bake time
Specific ambient conditions (unfortunately, I cannot disclose in a public forum,
as it is proprietary)
Ramped proximity profile

As the ramped profile is a critical condition for this bake process, I don't
want to spend too much time going into further detail, in case you don't have
ramped proximity capability.  If you would like additional discussion on this or
related topics, feel free to give me a call (I've pretty extensive experience
with thick film coating, even up to a 65 µm single coat of AZ9260, and single
coats in excess of 100 µm with other positive materials).

Best Regards,

Chad Brubaker

EV Group       invent * innovate * implement
Technology - Tel: (602) 437-9492, Fax: (602)437-9435 e-mail:
C.Brubaker@EVGroup.com, www.EVGroup.com

This message and any attachments contain confidential or privileged information,
which is intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete this e-mail. Please
note that unauthorized review, copying, disclosing, distributing or otherwise
making use of the information is strictly prohibited.