From: Michael D Martin [mailto:michael.martin@louisville.edu]
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 12:28 PM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: Re: [mems-talk] Polyimide Curing Tool

Hi Fritz,
  We use a two "tool" process 50 deg C - 200 deg C on a hotplate, then
into a tube furnace purged with nitrogen from 200-350 deg C.

-Mike

>>> kub@nrl.navy.mil 7/16/2004 12:59:48 PM >>>
We are in the process of purchasing a tool for for controlled
3-temperature step nitrogen-ambient curing of polyimide films?  Could
someone describe the preferred tool either homemade or commercial?

Fritz Kub
Naval Research Laboratory
Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply