durusmail: mems-talk: HF solution releasing the SOI
HF solution releasing the SOI
HF solution releasing the SOI
Phillipe Tabada
2004-07-25
Hi Weidong,

   You shouldn't have a problem with the aspect ratio you have given.
Sometimes after a DRIE etch you might have a polymer residue preventing you
from etching the oxide underneath.  An oxygen plasma can normally remove
this polymer.  One way of determining where in your structure you still have
oxide is by using a microscope with an IR camera.

Phil Tabada