From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org [mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org]On
Behalf Of Yanjun (David) Tang
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2004 12:26 PM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] small tube insert

Dear MEMS  colleagues:

I've been searching small tube insert with flange for our gas sensors. The
OD of tube insert should be less than 1/16" and the material can be plastic
or metal. I've searched it over all the catalogs in my hands and didn't have
any luck. If you know where to find such kind of products, please help me.
Thank you very much.

David
Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply