durusmail: mems-talk: How to check if Through Holes are fully etched in DRIE process ??
How to check if Through Holes are fully etched in DRIE process ??
2004-11-24
How to check if Through Holes are fully etched in DRIE process ??
2004-11-24
Deposition of RuO2 film
2004-11-25
How to check if Through Holes are fully etched in DRIE process ??
rakesh babu
2004-11-24
Pradeep,

  Try using the Dektak Surface profilemeter to measure
the thickness of your etch.

regards
Rakesh Katragadda
Graduate researcher
Wayne State University

--- Pradeep Dixit  wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there any simple way to check if holes are fully
> etched in DRIE
> process or not.
>
> I have one thin wafer 250 micron bonded with another
> wafer 450 micron.
> I am trying to achieve through holes in first Si
> wafer(min hole dia is
> 30 microns), but my lab does not have any instrument
> to check if holes
> are fully etched or not.
>
> I have to stop DRIE process, then have to remove
> wafer and then again
> have to bond wafers to check the etched holes
> thickness. (whole
> process 2-3)
>
> I will thankful to any one who can let me know any
> method to check it.
>

> --
> Thanks,
> Pradeep Dixit
> Research Student,
> Micromachine Center,
> NTU Singapore - 639669
> Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS
> processing services.
> Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

http://mail.yahoo.com

reply