durusmail: mems-talk: Subject: [mems-talk] FOTURAN wafers Re: MEMS-talk Digest, Vol 25, Issue 28 Message: 3
Subject: [mems-talk] FOTURAN wafers Re: MEMS-talk Digest, Vol 25, Issue 28 Message: 3
2004-11-29
Edwin Jager
2004-11-29
Dear Alejandro,

Foturan is from Schott
Schott Glasswerke
PO Box 2480
D-55071 Mainz

or you can try att
IMM Inst.Mikroteknik Mainz,
Dr Thomas Dietrich
http://www.imm-mainz.de/

Good luck,

Edwin Jager

At 18:02 2004-11-26 +0100, you wrote:
>------------------------------
>
>Message: 3
>Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 15:53:27 -0300
>From: "Alejandro S. D?az P."
>Subject: [mems-talk] FOTURAN wafers
>To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
>
>Hi,
>
>I have worked on the fabrication of glass micromodels for flow through
>porous media experiments. I would like to experiment with FOTURAN glass,
>can someone give me a hint about where can I buy FOTURAN wafers or
>substrates?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Alejandro
>
>--
>Alejandro S. Díaz
>Surface Analysis and Fluid Interaction Lab
>Chemical Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering
>University of Concepcion
>e-mail: alediaz@udec.cl
>Cellular phone: +56 9 3532256
>Address:
>Boldo 282 Villa Universidad de Concepcion
>Concepción
>Región del Bio-bio
>CHILE

Dr. Ir. Edwin Jager
CTO                    edwin.jager@micromuscle.com
Micromuscle AB             direct +46 13 34 20 053
Westmansgatan 29           mobile +46 733 60 14 90
SE-582 16 Linköping           fax +46 13 34 20 059
SWEDEN                         www.micromuscle.com
Micromuscle is an advanced materials company that
develops and manufactures micro- and millimetre
sized electroactive polymer (EAP) components for
the medical device, consumer and industrial markets.

reply