durusmail: mems-talk: Bulk Modulus PDMS (in liquid form)
Bulk Modulus PDMS (in liquid form)
Bulk Modulus PDMS (in liquid form)
Wilson, Thomas
2004-12-13
Indeed, fluids do have bulk moduli. In fact, the longitudinal speed of
sound in a fluid is given by the square root of the ratio (bulk
modulus/mass density).

Thomas E. Wilson
Professor of Physics and Physical Science
Marshall University
One John Marshall Drive
Huntington, WV  25755-2570
Telephone: 304.696.2752
FAX: 304.696.3243

"Four thousand holes in Blackburn, Lancashire
And though the holes were rather small
They had to count them all
Now they know how many holes it takes to fill the Albert Hall [Effect]"
- condensed-matter theorists Lennon and McCartney.